We just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our customers for continuing to support us during this difficult time. We love you for it and we love being able to remain open to serve you.
During this pandemic, we have decided to provide periodic updates on the status of our operation hours and other measures that we are continuing to take to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
With this in mind, we just wanted to remind everyone that we will continue the following practices now, and for the foreseeable future:
- employees will continue to wear masks/face coverings in the shop
- our shop will remain closed to customers for the time being
- we will continue to offer curbside pickup for carry out customers
- we will continue to offer contactless delivery for our customers
- currently, we are not accepting cash – all transactions will be through credit card, gift card, or debit card
We hope with these saftey measures in place, we can continue to serve our customers and feed our community.